The first step in eliminating termites is to learn of their presence in your house. Failure to notice them early on can cause havoc in your home.
In order to simplify the process of termite recognition, we’ve compiled the following questions:
- Do you have a mud shelter tube in your home?
- Do you have timber in your home and does it that sounds hollow when knocked on?
- Do you have any sagging doors?
- Do you have any issue with the structural integrity of timber?
- Have you noticed cracked paint?
- Have you had power failure for no apparent reason?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, contact My Termite Company.
Our termite control experts take a scientific approach and apply physical and chemical barriers per the requirement. The benefit of using a physical barrier (termite shield, composite system, etc.) is that it is free from toxic and higher longevity. Chemical barriers are also beneficial.