Termites control treatment is not only for homeowners, but also for contractors, rental owners, HOA’s, and property managers.
Let’s take a look at some of the commercial clients we serve.
- Escrows. In some cases, it is recommended for escrows to provide the buyer with a letter from a termite control company that expresses that there are no termites in the house.
- HOAs. HOA buildings need to be inspected for termites once a year. A termite inspection is not like a Pest Control Inspection or Treatment.
- Lenders. Generally, most of the lenders like to get a termite ‘clearance‘ that is free from infestation. If you want to buy a home, you should tell the lender to confirm that all the terms are successfully implemented and that their investment is clearly protected.
- Home buyers. With a good termite inspection, potential home buyers can get reports about any existing damages or infestations and areas liable to experience future problems. My Termite Company can support you in correcting areas that pose a threat of infestation exclusively for home buyers.
- Home owners. A home is one of the greatest properties and biggest investments you will make and leads to headaches if there is are any damages to fix. Unfortunately, termites are experts in causing major damage to a home, especially subterranean termites since they live in the soil and work their way up into the home, which comprises the foundation and resulting in costly repairs.
Contact us today to discuss our termite treatments with a licensed professional from My Termite Company.